Voiceware Integrated Platform
A powerful hospitality VoIP based telephone system with integrated analog phone and analog trunk / PRI compatibility.
Best of Both Worlds - Series2 V.IP combines a traditional telephony platform (analog room phones and digital and analog telphone lines) with a Voiceware server. This converts traditional analog and digital end points to be compatible with VoIP technology - you can use existing wiring plans and phones with no expensive upgrades.
VoIP – Built using the latest VoIP technology, Voiceware is designed specifically for hotel use and is based on open standards to further protect your investment and facilitate new features and functionality.
SIP or Analog – Run the latest SIP phones or your existing analog phones in the guestroom – your choice. Either way, your staff and guests can utilize the full set of advanced features available in Voiceware.
One Enclosure - All analog interfaces plus the Voiceware server are in one enclosure. A single Series2 cabinets supports up to 240 analog station ports, 26 analog trunks (or 14 analog trunks plus one T1/PRI trunk), and two serial PMS interfaces. Combine up to 4 cabinets for up
to 960 station ports.
Feature Rich – The best of today’s and tomorrow’s phone system technology, with powerful,modern administrative features, advanced guest tools and interaction capabilities, and a new and more efficient approach to front desk communications.
New Features Added Regulary - Based on market needs and your requests, new features are released quarlerly.
Scalable – Voiceware runs any size hotel with the same set of features. No property is too big or too small. Starting now, your phone system can be consistent among all your properties.
FailSafe - In case of a server, LAN, or internet failure, the Series2 V.IP cabinet will automatically shift into TDM failsafe mode. All calls to and from analog ports in the Series2 cabinet will go through, including 911 calls from analog stations to analog trunks. When the server or network problem is resolved, Series2 will detect this and shift back into Voiceware driven mode.
Economical – PhoneSuite has been the hospitality-focused phone system price leader since 1998, and this philosophy continues with our latest technological advance. We are focused on providing the hospitality industry with more features at a better price.
Features & Benefits
- VoIP server and analog ports integrated into one attractive case
- Rack-mount or wall-mount
- IP-PBX hardware and software from a single reliable hospitality focused vendor
- American made
- SIP trunking capable “out of the box” with 2 built-in failover analog trunk ports.
- Up to 240 analog station ports per cabinet
- 8, 16, and 24 port station modules
- Standard Amphenol Connectors for Backward Compatibility
- Up to 26 analog trunk ports, or one PRI plus 14 analog trunks ports per cabinet
- 2 analog trunks included in base system
- 4, 8, and 12 port trunk modules
- Standard 8 Wire T1/PRI Interface
- PMS interface ports (PBX/Voice Mail and Call Accounting)
- Automatic TDM failover mode if LAN or server connection is lost
- Stackable cabinets for up to 960 analog station ports
- Unlimited SIP endpoints (admin phones, SIP guest room phones, and SIP trunks)
- Powered by Voiceware®
- Full-featured hospitality IP-PBX software
- Voiceware Gold Hosted Option
- Guests and rooms module
- Industry first browser based console tool
- Full featured advanced wakeup module
- Full PMS and room status update module
- Advanced UC staff and department module
- Voice mail to email functionality
- Find me – follow me capable
- Clone your desk phone at home or on your mobile device
- Automatic notification of system health / fault status
- Integrated cloud backup / remote configuration and maintenance
- See separate Voiceware® brochure and spec sheet for details
- Low power consumption / minimal environmental conditioning required
- 32 minutes at full load with a 1000 VA UPS and 1.75 Hours at full load with a 1500 VA UPS